Please direct any questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback in general about the museum site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to ABI Museum
- Decide you have something you would like to share with your fellow Brats.
- Review the museum exhibits to determine whether what you have duplicates an existing item.
- Create a graphic file (.jpg format preferred) using a scanner, digital camera, etc. If the graphic file is too big to e-mail, copy it to a floppy disk,
zip disk or CD and send that through the regular mail. It can be read from
any of those media.
Take a picture with a regular camera and send in the print(s). Remember that most film processing companies also offer pictures on a CD.
- Write a note (e-mail or regular letter) to the museum curator and include the following required information:
- Make sure I will know how to contact you if necessary!
- Do you wish to be an anonymous donor? If not, clearly specify how you wish the donor information to be listed.
- Do you wish the "item" returned (hardcopy only)?
- Try to include some or all of the following information. It will make the exhibits more interesting.
- name of item (even when seemingly obvious)
- description of item
- where & when item was obtained
- any interesting stories about the item, how it was obtained, etc.
- if a photograph, identify the people in it, scene shown, etc.
- Send e-mail with attached graphic file(s) (or a .zip file) to email@example.com.
Send hardcopy donations to me at:
If you are using regular mail, please let me know by e-mail, if possible, that something is on its way.