The registration fee covers the the Friday Welcome Reception, the Sunday banquet and dance, a goodie bag, pool-side entertainment, music, and much more. The goodie bag contains reunion memorabilia, including a t-shirt*.
Separate fees are charged for bowling, golf and tennis and HORSE
Once you have registered, if you would like to pay by check, make check payable to "AramcoBrats, Inc." and mail it, along with a print-out of your registration receipt, to:
Important things to note before filling out the registration form:
SAUDI RESIDENTS - Our merchant doesn't accept online payment from inside Saudi Arabia. You must pay via check or have someone stateside make payment on your behalf.
- All guests MUST be registered and pay the registration fee. The only exceptions are children who will not be attending the Sunday banquet, participating in a sporting event and/or receiving a shirt and goodie bag.
- If you haven't paid Administrative Baksheesh (upgraded your membership to Supporting or Sustaining Level) you must do so prior to registering. Non-U.S. residents (including Canada) must select Supporting Member [International AdBak] or Sustaining Member.
- Each brat should submit a separate registration form.
A breakdown of all reunion costs are:
||$79 / $99 after March 31, 2011
|Bowling (more info)
|Golf (more info)
|Tennis (more info)
|HORSE (more info)
|XXL shirt (instead of the S/M/L/XL provided)
|Extra shirt (per shirt)
|Extra XXL shirt (per shirt)
* Size selection subject to availability if registration is received after 3/31/2011.
* indicates required fee.
While we hate to hear you may have to cancel your registration after you have already paid, we understand conflicts and issues arise that mean you can no longer attend the reunion. Please not the following dates when canceling your registration and requesting a refund.
March 31, 2011
- Last day to cancel and receive FULL
April 1 - May 20, 2011
- Only PARTIAL
refunds can be given if you cancel between these dates.
If you registered and only want to cancel a sporting event you have signed up for, you must do so no later than April 30, 2011 in order to get a full refund on your sport fees. After that date, you may find someone to take your place and reimburse you directly.
No refunds after May 20, 2011.
REMINDER: you must be either a supporting or sustaining member to register.
Not one? Go to your profile page and in the Membership Details section, click "Change Membership Level."
Be sure to select the appropriate level (Domestic vs International).
Registration questions, contact Sally Carson-Campbell
General reunion questions, contact Reunion Committee
Website questions, contact Dawn Kolb